We built these boots with three things in mind; safety, functionality, and comfort. The Kenetrek Cowboy Outsole design slips in and out of standard stirrups with ease while the spur shelf keeps spurs from sliding down your heels. And they keep you on your feet whether you're leading a horse on the trail or doing a little winter fence mending. They contour to your leg like a lace up riding boot should and keep your feet warm down to zero degrees. A open tread pattern provides traction in mud or snow, and there’s enough open space to make the sole “self-cleaning”. 4.9 lbs. The Kenetrek Cowboy design is protected under US Patent #D583,133. Happy trails! Made in Thailand.
- Super thick 6 ounce oil tanned leather uppers are contoured to fit your leg precisely for incredible support and comfort.
- Snut-Fit lacing system with stud hooks and Power D-Ring lace anchors for the ultimate in ankle support.
- Removable 6 mm thick three part liner quilted from a wicking durable synthetic, 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, and finally 3 mm of wool felt to insulate even when damp.
- Hand-made rubber outsoles are vulcanized for durability and feature steel shanks with double thick midsoles.
- Custom Kenetrek K-Talon Cowboy Outsole design has stirrup rails surrounding the lugs, traction teeth at the toe and heel and a deep and open tread design for serious grip and traction.