Easy in, easy out is only half the story. We've sewn 4-way stretch panels into the uppers of these waterproof comfort boots so you don't have to forego stability for warmth and convenience. By sewing the liners to the back of the uppers, you can get in and out of them with one hand, and our super heavy-duty zippers promise years of trouble free operation. Whether you're running to town, tossing some hay to the horses, or taking an after dinner stroll, you'll want these by the door all winter long. 4.6 lbs. The Kenetrek Cowboy design is protected under US Patent #D583,133. Made in Thailand.
- Super thick 6 ounce oil tanned leather uppers are contoured to fit your leg precisely for incredible support and comfort.
- Heavy duty zippers allow for a quick, convenient entrance/exit from the boots.
- A 6 mm thick three part liner, quilted from a wicking durable synthetic, 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, and finally 3 mm of wool felt.
- Hand-made rubber outsoles are vulcanized for durability and feature steel shanks with double thick midsoles.
- Custom Kenetrek K-Talon Cowboy Outsole design has stirrup rails surrounding the lugs, traction teeth at the toe and heel and a deep and open tread design for serious grip and traction.